How To Make Eggless Mango Sponge Cake
Who doesn’t like a cake? Everybody loves it and when it comes to mango sponge cake, literally most people love it! Mango has a fantastic flavor that has an intensely flavorful secret taste. Mango Sponge Cake is undoubtedly one of the most beloved mango dessert recipes worldwide. It is so simple and easy to bake.
- 1 cup mango cubes
- ¾ cup 180 grams of sugar
- ½ cup (120 ml) oil
- 1 tsp vinegar
- ½ tsp yellow food color
- 2 cups (280 grams) of plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ cup (60 ml) milk
For Baking in Cooker:
- Salt or sand
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 45 Minutes
Total: 55 Minutes
Without further talk let’s make the cake now!
- Firstly, in a blender take 1 cup mango and ¾ cup sugar.
- Blend to smooth puree dissolving sugar completely.
- Transfer the mango puree into a large bowl.
- Add ½ cup oil, 1 tsp vinegar, and ½ tsp yellow food color.
- Using a whisk, mix well making sure everything is well combined.
- Now place a sieve and add 2 cups flour, 1 tsp baking powder, ¼ tsp baking soda, and ¼ tsp salt.
- Sieve the flour making sure there are no lumps.
- Mix well using the cut and fold method.
- Now add ¼ cup milk and mix until the batter is combined well.
- To prepare the cake in a pressure cooker add 1½ cup of salt and close the lid of the cooker without keeping the gasket and whistle. heat for 5 to 10 minutes. as a result, gives a preheated oven atmosphere.
- Now transfer the cake batter to a cake mold (Diagram: 7-inch, height: 4 inches). make sure to line a butter paper at the bottom to prevent it from sticking.
- And also tap twice to level up uniformly and remove any air bubbles if present.
- Place the cake pans into the preheated cooker.
- Cover and cook on a medium flame for 45 minutes. you can alternatively, preheat and bake at 180-degree Celsius for 45 minutes.
- Insert a toothpick and check if the cake has baked completely.
- Cool the cake and then unmold the cake.
- Finally, enjoy eggless mango cake as it is or decorates it with frosting!
How Much Nutrition Will Mango Sponge Cake Contain?
Nutrition Calories: 2620kcal | Carbohydrates: 370g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 117g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 1313mg | Potassium: 625mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 176g | Vitamin A: 1884IU | Vitamin C: 60mg | Calcium: 360mg | Iron: 12mg
Enjoy your cake happy bakers!