Bakewarely acknowledges the importance of your privacy. We are committed to safeguarding your privacy and any personal data we gather about you.
By accessing this website, you agree to our Terms & Conditions and Policies. The owner and operator of this website (the “Site”) is Bakewarely. The term “Site” refers to the website www.bakewarely.com. Bakewarely is referred to by the pronouns “we,” “us,” and “our.” The terms “user,” “you,” and “your” relate to site visitors, customers, and any other Site users. Accessing the Site, whether automatically or manually, constitutes usage of the Site and your consent to be covered by these Terms of Service.
We have the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time and without prior notice. Once uploaded to this website, amended terms will take effect. Your continued use of this site after such modification signifies your acceptance of the revised Terms of Service.
Information We Collect
Cookies: Bakewarely may record information through cookies, which are tiny data files saved by the Site on your browser. To provide you with a more personalized experience on the Site, we may use both session cookies, which expire when you shut your browser, and persistent cookies, which remain on your device until removed.
Information You Voluntarily Submit to the Website: Bakewarely may gather personal information from you, including your name and email address. You may voluntarily contribute information to the Bakewarely by, for instance, making a comment, subscribing to a newsletter, or filling out a contact form.
Information Obtained from Third Parties: Bakewarely may obtain information about you from third parties. For instance, if you use a third-party software on the Site, the third party may transfer information to us for fulfillment.
Information Automatically Collected: Bakewarely automatically collects certain information about you and the device you use to visit the Site. For instance, when you use the Site, it will record your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, pages you saw, and the date and time you entered the Site. Additionally, the Site may collect information regarding actions you do while using the Site, such as links clicked.
How Your Information May Be Used
We may use any of the information we collect about you in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience. Your information assists us in meeting your specific requirements.
- To enhance the quality-of-service delivery and your visit. Bakewarely monitors and analyzes its Site’s traffic and usage to determine which features and services are popular and valuable to visitors and users, so that we can enhance our content and services and better cater to the interests and needs of our users.
- To administer transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or provided to a third party without your agreement, other than for the explicit purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send recurring emails. Your email address may be used to send you newsletters or other material, answer to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. Following the unsubscribe links in our emails will allow you to opt out of future email communications.
- The use of personal information by third parties. The Site may share your information with third parties if you give us specific permission to do so. In addition, many portions of the Site may be serviced by third-party service providers. The use of your personal information by each third-party service provider is governed by their own privacy rules. Currently, the Site employs the following third-party service providers:
- This service monitors Site traffic and offers data such as referring sites and user behaviors on the Site. Google Analytics may record your IP address, but no other personally identifiable information is recorded.
- Hustle, Ninja, and Contact 7 Form are used to collect email addresses for updates and newsletters. They save your name and email address in order to send you these notifications.
We maintain security procedures to prevent unauthorized access, use, or disclosure of your personal information. This website is hosted on a secure server utilizing Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, which ensures that all information sent between the web server and browsers is secret and intact.
However, no Internet data exchange can be guaranteed to be 100 percent safe. While we make every effort to protect your personal information submitted with us through our Site, you recognize that a third party could access or modify the personal information you voluntarily share with us through this Site. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for any information intercepted on our website without our knowledge or consent. In addition, you release us from any and all claims resulting from or related to the unlawful use of any intercepted information.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
On occasion, and at our discretion, we may incorporate or offer products or services from third parties on our website. These third-party websites have their own, different privacy rules. We are not liable or responsible for the privacy policies, practices, content, or actions of other parties.
Content from other websites that is embedded
This site’s articles may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). The behavior of embedded content from other websites is the same as if the visitor had visited the other website.
These websites may gather information about you, employ cookies, embed additional third-party tracking, and monitor your interaction with embedded material, including tracking your activity if you have an account and are logged in to the website.
PUBLICITY TO CHILDREN
We comply with the rules of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act) and do not collect information from anybody under the age of 13. Our website, products, and services are all intended for those who are at least 13 years old.
Individuals Under 18 – Individuals under 18 years of age are not permitted to submit or post personal information on this website without the consent of their parents or legal guardians.
We may provide connections to third-party websites and information across the Site. You agree that we are not responsible or liable for the accessibility, accuracy, content, or policies of third-party websites or resources. Our connecting to these third-party websites does not constitute an endorsement or sponsorship of the information, products, or services offered on or through these websites. In addition, neither we nor our affiliates operate or control in any way any information, products, or services that third parties may offer on or via the Site or on websites to which we have provided links on the Site. You bear full responsibility for and risk associated with your use of any such websites or resources.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless at all times from and against any and all claims, losses, causes of action, damages, settlements, liabilities, costs and expenses, as well as third party claims and causes of action, including legal fees and expenses, arising out of or relating to your breach of any obligation, warranty, representation, or covenant contained in this agreement.
TRANSPARENT AFFILIATE POLICY
Bakewarely is an Amazon Associates Program partner. As an Amazon Associate, we get commissions on orders that qualify.
Bakewarely is an affiliate program participant. Numerous (but not all) of the site’s links are affiliate links. This means that a specific tracking code is employed, and if you make a purchase after clicking on one of these links, I may earn a small profit at no additional cost to you. The compensation received will never influence the content, themes, or articles made on www.bakewarely.com, and we will never endorse a business or product that we do not wholeheartedly stand behind. The ideas and opinions mentioned on Bakewarely are always our own, and we will only offer our 100 percent unbiased opinions. Bakewarely will only share brands and items that we personally use, trust, and that connect with our guiding principles. Any product claim, statistic, quotation, or other representation pertaining to a product or service should be confirmed with the manufacturer, provider, or other relevant party.
Data Protection Rights under GDPR
We want to ensure that you are aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user has the following rights:
- The right of entry – You may obtain copies of your personal information. We may assess a little fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request corrections to any data you perceive to be erroneous. In addition, you have the right to seek the completion of any information you deem to be incomplete.
- The right to be forgotten – Under certain conditions, you have the right to request that we delete your personal information.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right, under certain conditions, to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to processing – Under certain conditions, you have the right to object to our processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability — Under some instances, you have the right to request that we transfer the data we’ve acquired to another organization, or directly to you.
If you submit a request, we will react within one month. Please contact us if you wish to exercise any of these rights.
Cookie Google DoubleClick DART
RIGHTS TO INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Our Industrial Property: This website and all of its contents are owned by us, our affiliates, or our licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. The Site is for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not use the Site or the materials available on the Site in a way that violates our rights or is not authorized by us. Without our prior written consent, you may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, distribute, display, reproduce or perform, or otherwise exploit in any format whatsoever any portion or all of the Site or Service, Content, or intellectual property.
Intellectual Property Rights Related to Your Products: By posting or submitting any material (including, but not limited to, comments, blog entries, photos, and videos) to us via the Site and/or by email, you represent: I that you are the owner of the material, or that you have the owner’s express permission to post or submit the material; and (ii) that you are at least thirteen years old. You undertake to hold Bakewarely free from and against any and all claims, liabilities, and expenses arising from any alleged or actual copyright or trademark misappropriation or infringement by you. By posting content to the Site, you grant us a global, royalty-free, perpetual, unlimited, nonexclusive, irrevocable right to use the content for promotional, business development, and marketing purposes.
We reserve the right to cancel or terminate your permission to use the Site or any portion of the Site at any time and without notice. In the event of cancellation or termination, you are no longer permitted to access the portion of the Site that has been impacted. The restrictions imposed on you regarding content obtained from the Site, as well as the disclaimers and liability limitations outlined in these Terms of Service, shall survive.
If you have any inquiries about our terms and conditions or policies, please email us at admin(@)bakewarely(dot)com.